Write an article about how you don’t have to be a search engine optimization expert to write an SEO blog post that will rank well in Google’s search engine. All it takes is some simple, easy-to-follow tips and tricks for writing content that will be seen by the engines as high quality. The more people who read your article, the better chance you’ll have of ranking higher on Google’s search engine!
This article will cover:
– Tips for writing high-quality content
– SEO: The easy, simple steps to rank higher on Google’s search engine.
– Want to rank higher on Google’s search engine? Follow these easy steps!
– SEO: don’t let it intimidate you. See how easy it is!
– What not to do when writing for the web (and what you should do!)
– Is your blog missing out on potential visitors? Here are some tips that will help you rank higher on Google’s search engine!
What do you know about SEO? I’m guessing not much, right? It’s okay, most people don’t. That doesn’t mean that you can’t write an article on how to rank higher in Google’s search engine. All it takes is some simple tips and tricks for writing content that will be seen by the engines as high quality. The more people who read your article, the better chance you’ll have of ranking higher on Google’s search engine!
Lets get started!
1. Tips for writing high-quality content
Write in short sentences and in a casual tone. Avoid using big words when small ones will do! Use pictures, infographics, and videos to draw attention to your article. Make it interesting! Get people excited about what you’re writing about by making it fun, easy to read (and easy to skim!), and exciting. Use bullet points to break up your article. It makes it easier on the eyes, for one! And people will be able to scan your article quickly if they’re looking for specific information.
Use active voice. It’s more of a common sense tip, but it’s important! When you write using active voice, it makes your article sound less passive. Active voice is when the subject of the sentence performs the action of the verb, whereas passive voice is when you have an object that is acted upon by a verb. For example, instead of “The ball was kicked by the girl” you would write “The girl kicked the ball.” The first sentence sounds passive because the object is being acted upon rather than performing an action.
2. SEO: The easy, simple steps to rank higher on Google’s search engine
If people visit your blog, they’ll be interested in what you have to say. If they’re interested in what you have to say and visit your blog regularly, they’ll tell their friends about it! It’s all a cycle: people come to read your articles and share them with others, who then visit your site and so on. The more high-quality content people read, the more they share it with others!
Don’t know about SEO? Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert. You just have to follow these simple steps. First, write in short sentences and in a casual tone. Second, avoid using big words when small ones will do! Third, use pictures or videos for your article so that people are more likely to share it with others. Fourth, use bullet points so that is easier on the eyes and easier for people to read quickly if they are looking for specific information. Fifthly, don’t forget about active voice!
3. Want to rank higher on Google’s search engine? Follow these easy steps!
While no one knows exactly what Google’s search algorithm is, we know it factors in a wide variety of things. These include: content quality, page load speed, relevance to the user query and social engagement. We’ve identified numerous on-page SEO optimizations that can help you create a better experience for your website visitors and improve rankings on Google.
Do you want to rank higher on Google’s search engine? Follow these easy steps.
– Use a keyword-rich title, a meta description and a meta tag. Any site with a strong SEO will go a long way in improving its rankings. This can also be done by looking at various websites, checking out how they have their titles, descriptions and tags set up so that the articles are more informative and appealing to readers.
– Aim for relevance. In order to rank higher on Google’s search engine, you need to make sure that the content of your article is relevant to the keywords that you have selected for it. The more relevant content you have on your site, the better your chances of being successful when it comes to ranking higher on search engine.
– Keywords are important when you want to make your site more visible on Google’s search engine as the ones that come up first in their list will be those with the most specific keywords and therefore, they would be more relevant to what people may be looking for at that time.
– Keep content fresh. In order to attract new readers, you need to add fresh new content on a regular basis. In addition, this will also help you rank higher in the search engine results list because even if your site doesn’t have strong keywords, it will still be relevant enough to make its way up in the top rankings.
– Make sure that you have a clean, aesthetically-pleasing design so that people who come across your website would enjoy browsing through it. Make sure to keep colors and page layouts straightforward too.
– Having strong social media engagement is another way for you to get more visitors on your site. This can be done by getting active on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as other similar sites.
SEO: don’t let it intimidate you. See how easy it is!
About a year ago I started my first blog, onastore.in – I named it in honor of the “S” in SEO. I had never done anything with web design before and although I knew some rudimentary HTML, I didn’t know much about search engine optimization (SEO). However, I kind of stumbled on the “trick” and, after putting in some effort, started to see traffic come to our site from search engines. I consider myself a rank amateur in the SEO world, but today I want to share some of my basic lessons and experiences with you, so that if you’re thinking about starting your own website/blog – or maybe just trying to understand how this whole thing works – you can start off on the right foot.
Here’s an example of a Google search for “blogger networking tools” – there are some pretty cool results here:
That list is just the beginning and although I’m not going to go into details about how to get your site listed, I will say this: be patient. The Google algorithm is a pretty complex piece of software and there’s no one secret that you can do and suddenly be at the top of every page. There are two things that always help, however:
1) Content- This should go without saying but if you’re not creating useful content on your site, then what are you doing there? If you’re trying to get attention from search engines, then put the effort into writing good things about what you do. It’s great if you can post high quality content regularly (and I don’t mean like every two months) and also add some new information to your site periodically. Remember, you’re not just trying to get people to read what you have to say, but also the search engines.
2) Backlinks- This is the process of pointing other websites to yours. These are typically accomplished by writing blog posts or articles that include a link back to your site. The more quality sites that point to you, the better chance you have at getting noticed by Google. It’s kind of like advertising but free.
SEO is pretty easy once you get the hang of it and although there are always new things to learn, if you keep these two main ideas in mind, you’ll be able to create a site that people love to visit – and search engines can’t resist.
What not to do when writing for the web (and what you should do!)
A while ago our team sat down and thought about what we do wrong when writing copy, and how we can improve. We did some soul searching and came up with the following list:
1. Avoid jargon and industry-specific language
Remember that not everyone in the world is a rocket surgeon (Or electrical engineer). In fact the majority of your readers probably don’t know what a rocket surgeon is. You should assume that most of your readers have very little industry experience, and instead write to them as if you were talking to a friend or a child. You can be informative or technical when necessary, but make sure you include explanations for those terms your readers are unlikely to understand.
2. Don’t write long, stodgy documents
People don’t have endless hours to spend reading through your writing that they won’t fully comprehend in most cases. Keep your paragraphs short and avoid using complex wording when possible. If you find yourself describing a process with several steps, consider adding a link to a webpage that contains the steps in order, or consider creating an illustration of the process.
3. Write like you talk
This may seem like it goes without saying, but far too often people write as if they were writing an academic paper instead of writing for their readers. Shorten sentences and avoid overly complex wording. If you find yourself using industry jargon, acronyms, or overly formal language – re-work your sentence to remove these words and make it easier for the reader to understand.
Is your blog missing out on potential visitors? Here are some tips that will help you rank higher on Google’s search engine!
When it comes to improving your blog’s rankings on Google , there are a lot of different factors that you have to consider. On one hand, these factors include the quality and relevance of your content – they determine whether or not people will share your posts with their friends and family, which in turn influences your number of visitors. But on the other hand, there are also factors that you can control yourself, determining how many people will find your blog when they search for certain keywords.
While the quality of your content is very important, it takes time to resonate with audiences, which is why you want to improve your blog’s rankings as soon as possible. Here are our top ten tips for doing just that.
1. Utilize Your Keywords At the Right Places
If you are not familiar with the concept of keyword density, it is basically how often a specific word or phrase appears on your blog post in comparison to its total number of words. The main purpose of having keywords at all is to make it easier for search engines to understand what your post is all about.
2. Write Original Content
While it is true that search engines will reward you for having unique content, they also punish websites that copy other people’s content. Since these automated programs usually don’t detect plagiarism properly, the only way to avoid this penalty is by writing all of your own content. There are some very simple ways of doing this; for example, you can try summarizing other people’s research.
3. Structure Your Content
If you want to be successful with your content marketing strategy, then you have to spend some time learning about the different ways in which people find articles online. Since most people are impatient and don’t read full articles anymore, it’s important that your content is easily digestible. You can do this by using subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs that are short and concise.
4. Don’t Forget About Your Images
Images can significantly influence the number of people who will visit your blog. Since search engines simply crawl through text, you have to add alt tags with keywords in order to make sure they also see your images. Also, try using different types of images, such as infographics.
The tips that have been given are just a few of the many ways you can rank higher on Google’s search engine. Keep in mind, however, that simply implementing these principles will not be enough to reach your goals by themselves – they need to be combined with an SEO strategy and content marketing plan for your blog. If you’re looking for help developing or optimizing either one of these strategies, let us know! Our team is experienced at helping companies increase their organic traffic through digital advertising campaigns. What other tips would you suggest?