Search engine optimization is a digital marketing method that helps web admins and website owners get more free traffic by making their websites rank higher for important keywords.
SEO has its techniques, but it needs a different strategy regarding article submissions. Also known as guest blogging, article submission is an SEO technique in which you write articles and submit them to high-quality websites related to your niche.
However, if you need help deciding which SEO topics to write about, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will discuss some great SEO topics you can write about in your next submission.
- SEO Tips and Tricks – Since you’re writing an article on search engine optimization, it’s better to include some SEO tips and tricks for your readers.
- Case Studies – Case studies are a great way of backing up your claims with real examples from the past. If no case study is related to your topic, find one that can be connected.
- Latest SEO News – Keeping yourself updated with the latest SEO news is crucial if you want to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Opinion Pieces – Opinion pieces are a great way to share your thoughts and ideas on a particular topic with your readers.
- How-To Guides – How-to guides are a great way to provide value to your readers. But make sure you write helpful and informative guides.
- Review – You can use review posts to get more organic traffic if the product or service is good enough.
- Top 10 Lists – Top 10 lists are one of the most popular types of content because almost everyone loves lists.
- Interviews – Interviews are a great way to get insights from industry experts on a particular topic.
- Infographics – If you’re good at creating infographics, you should use them in your articles.
- Competition Analysis – Competition analysis is a great way to reveal the secrets of your competitors.
- Twitter Updates – You can use articles to share your tweets on different topics with your readers.
- Forum Postings – Forum postings are a great way to get links back to your website from high authority forums websites if you’re looking for some “link juice.”
- Guest Posts – You can also write guest posts for other high-quality websites in your niche.
SEO Tip: If you’re not sure what to write about, try asking yourself these questions:
-What are my SEO tips and tricks?
-In which popular SEO topics are I most interested?
And then start writing!
There are many different SEO topics that you can write about. You can write about how to improve your website’s ranking, how to use keywords effectively, or how to create great content. You could also write about the latest Google algorithm updates or ways to stay ahead of the competition. There are endless possibilities when it comes to writing about SEO.
One topic that is always relevant for SEO is keyword research. Understanding your keywords and how they work for you is a valuable tool that you can expand upon in an article or blog post. It could include using keyword research tools, which are necessary to discover new long-tail and short-tail keywords. So you know what terms people are typing into Google when looking for information on your topic.
Another topic you can write about in your SEO article is the different types of backlinks and link-building strategies to help improve your site ranking with Google. The way that people use links on their website, which pages they choose to link with their site, and how many other sites are linking to them – all these things affect a webpage’s search engine ranking.
A third great topic for an SEO article is on-page optimization. It includes optimizing your website title, meta descriptions, header tags, and images for the best search engine results. There are many ways to do this effectively. So you can get creative with it and develop some unique tips and tricks that will help improve your Google page ranking.
No matter what topic you choose to write about, ensure that you do your research and that you know about it. Don’t try to write on a topic you don’t understand – it will only reflect poorly on you and your website. Instead, focus on writing great content that covers a topic in-depth, and you’ll see the difference.
The Bottom Line
So, these are some of the best SEO topics you can write about in your next article submission. Ensure you do your research correctly and include valuable information in your articles. And remember to promote your articles through social media and other sources.
We hope you found this helpful article. If you did, please share it with your friends and colleagues. Thanks for reading!